- A key management application for DKIM and DKIM Core email signing
- A Qt binding for ZeroMQ
- Querying Googles malware blacklist from the commandline.
- A script to push DNS zones from a master powerdns server to tinydns slaves
- A script to maintain reverse dns entries on a powerdns server
- Poco documentation in Qt Assistant
- Converting Poco documentation for use with Qt Assistant, giving
keyword and full text search, tabbed browsing and other nice things.
- Postgresql on OS X
- Installing postgresql from source on OS X, including working readline and fat libraries
- The sqlite schema used by Mail.app
- Mail.app is the main mail client on OS X. While it stores messages in
a fairly simple one-message-per-file hashed directory tree most of the
metadata about those messages - including which mailbox they are in - is
stored solely in a sqlite database.
- Writing documentation on OS X
- Some tools for markdown based documentation, and some useful unicode
magic for command key and option key symbols